Wednesday, October 20, 2010

If you had the choice of being normal or being who you are and thought not to be, you would choose which?

If you had the choice of being normal or being who you are and thought not to be, you would choose which?
who is "normal"? who decides who is "normal"..? Normal is a state of mind, not an appearance... I am NORMAL, but I'm different.I have a deformity... that doesn't make me ABNORMAL, it makes me just DIFFERENT. Ok but if I had a choice, I'd still want to be me. Who else COULD I be... I have never been anyone else and only know how to BE me... maybe I'd like to be pretty and not different, but INSIDE I'd still want to be me---I'd want to have MY thoughts and MY feelings and act like ME .maybe in my next life---IF there is one.
I would rather be normal - I have Bipolar Syndrom and I hallucinate. I am completely disabled. I have other problems that are more serious and personal
Well I am not considered to be normal, I am Legally blind. Yes some days its hard, but I would not change anything about my life. I thank God for my life every day. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment