Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ikeep getting realy dehidratded.i dont know why. i keepdrinking water but it makes me want more what can i do?

Ikeep getting realy dehidratded.i dont know why. i keepdrinking water but it makes me want more what can i do?
You need to see your doctor right away. Constant thirst is one of the symptoms of diabetes.
http://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/faq/basics.h...
You would be well-advised to get screened for diabetes.
Might be good to check with your doctor you could be diabetic or something else. I would have your health checked to be safe.
got othe doctors and get tested for diabetes.
yep me too, and I know I am not diabetic, not sure why I get so thirsty and could wee for britain... If you get it sorted, please come back and tell me!
You need to see your doctor.
The thirst could be a symptom of diabetes
you should drink more but you must see your doctor in case you have diabetes

  • hair cut styles
  • read orf file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment