Saturday, October 23, 2010

If you were to die in the next 10 minutes?

what would you do? Also could you say that you were going to go to heaven?Would you be scared?If you were to die in the next 10 minutes?
Yes I believe I would go to heaven.
If I knew I were fixen to go tho I'd want all my family and friends rite with me. And yes I probily would be scared cause I wouldnt want to leave my family and friends but I would know there are better things on the other side and I would see them again in heaven someday.
no i wont be scared going to heavon
I would pray to my Lord asking him to keep an eye on my family for me=yes Jesus died for my sins and I will be so happy to be with him and praise him for giving me eternal life as a gift ,just for the asking =i 'm not afraid of dying just the WAY
I guess I would just accept that it is my time. As long as I have lived my life to the fullest I should be able to go knowing I left nothing unsaid or undone.
well first i would tell my family i love them all very much! then i would ask god too forgive me for my sins!! then i would lay down and try and go peacefully!
I got shot in the leg one time and i was very scared i thought i would die because the bullet was very hard to get out in surgery. I also was thinking the whole time if i was going to die. if i was going to heaven of hell. if i was going to be gone out of my husbands life or who will take care of my kids i had allot of questions on my mind and didn't know what to do but i got threw it.
first i would thank everyone who has been in my life... and ask for god to forgive my sins and ask god to watch over all my loved ones... yes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment