Saturday, October 23, 2010

If your head gets hit by something, will you become stupid?

Just to let you know, I am a paranoid person. I've been known as sort of a nerd, yet sports-fanatic. Recently, a high-jump bar came into contact with my head. The hit hurt, and I began to grow a massive knot. I am curious... will I lose my knowledge? Please help.If your head gets hit by something, will you become stupid?
No U won't. My dad use to tell me the sign of a smart man is the number of knots on his head. So long as U don't have a head trauma U don't have anything to worry about. Not from this incident. Has the knot turned blue & has it gone down? I've been knocked out, stitches in the head, in comas & I don't think that I've lost much from those experiences. I sure got smarter, I learned not to do that again. I hope this helps put Ur mind at ease, it's not worth worrying about. U'll be fine with no loss. Good luck on the high jumping.
No of course u wont,, unless u get brain damage .. you can go to your mom and talk to her about it , but no need to worry u will not lose ur knowledge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment