Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Im just turning 16 and im only 5'10 is that ok(im a guy)?

Can i grow more?Im just turning 16 and im only 5'10 is that ok(im a guy)?
What do you mean; only 5' 10" at that height you would have looked down on most of the great world leaders in history.
such as Napoleon Bonepart, Winston Churchill, Adolph Hitler and Kevin Keegan.
I stopped growing when I was 16, and I'm the same height (almost) as you) it's perfectly fine
I was 40 this year and am 5'6, so I wouldn't worry about it mate!
As the saying goes "It's not the size it's how you use it"
How much bigger do you want to grow.? you probably haven't stopped growing yet.
l lucky boy im 30 and only 5"8 so its normal unless you massivebodymalfunctionus type one then you will have to go to your doctors for a reduction.
My son will be 16 in a few months and he is only 5'5 and yes you will still grow generally a male doesnt stop growing till around 21 years of age. Hope i helped.
On average, men keep growing till about the age of 21, some more so than others, I stand about 6'1, so potentially you could grow more, just depends on your genes. You are at average if not above average height for your age.
It depends a lot on your genetics but most males don't reach their maximum height until they are 18 or 19 years old. I didn't stop growing until I was 22.
Even if you don't get any taller, 5'10" is a pretty common height, not too tall, not too short.
No from now on you shrink to 3 ft but hey...you get to be tossed.
5'10" at 16 doesn't sound particularly unusual to me.
I was probably a similar height, maybe even taller at 16. I'm 6'3" now.
I'd worry more if I was 4'10" at 16 if I were you.
Maybe I'm dumb but I think that's TALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment