Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm so ITCHY!!?

I was just wondering if anyone has ever been itchy due to stress? My doctor said it is definitely possible. I have been itchy all over, but have no rash or hives or anything. I have been really stressed out because I am a special ed teacher and have a lot of paper work to do about my students and it's been driving me crazy! I've been taking allergy medication for it which helps a little, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?I'm so ITCHY!!?
Stress will do it, making you itchy, so I would try benadryl, as you can get it over the counter, and it works pretty good with the itch, but it does make you a little sleepy, until you get used to it. Yes, it is almost summer, and you have all that paperwork to do, evaluations, etc. etc, so I would take the benadryl now, and soon, you will be done for the summer, and will not need them.
yes, mostly on my chin and forehead. Have some chamomile tea sweetened with honey. It helps, believe me.
yes. i do it all the time.
It could be subma eggzema, which is caused by stress, it doesnt have to be visible to be there.
YES!
I have a friend who lost her son in an accident...she had the same thing!
Dr. said her skin produced too much histamines...put her on an anti-histamine and gave her a topical cream.
when I'm stressed my forehead itches. No rash or anything either. I end up taking benedryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment