Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm playing a character addicted to ecstasy in a film project, how do I make my pupils dilate without MDMA?

I want to achieve the pupil dilation effects of ecstasy without breaking the law or taking illegal drugs to achieve. How can I achieve 'saucer eyes' without taking recreational drugs? There will be close ups in the movie and I don't want to be 'high' when I'm acting.I'm playing a character addicted to ecstasy in a film project, how do I make my pupils dilate without MDMA?
Good luck trying to get the above mentioned drops. The drops are an atropine solution, highly poisonous if ingested. I would suggest instead getting some very dark contact lenses, simulate the effect.
There are special eye drops that optometrists use when examining the eye that dilate the pupil. If you find somebody who will give you these drops, be aware that you won't be able to see correctly for awhile after the drops have been administered.

No comments:

Post a Comment