Wednesday, October 20, 2010

If you had the chance of a 3rd Physical Eye..?

Where would you put it on your body.
If anyone is confused it's not a serious questionIf you had the chance of a 3rd Physical Eye..?
At the back of my head so I could have a sort of surround-vision ability.
yes please .is it japanesse and i will leave the rest to the imagnation lol
I would put it somewhere that nobody could see it, in fact this question has kind of grossed me out, yuck. :b
i'd put it in my pocket, then take it out from time to time and plant it on people so I could spy on them
Well seeing as I am not very tall I'd like mine on a finger so when I'm looking in cupboards I'd be able to see what's on the shelf!!
I'm a white boy, and I would put it at the tip of my penis, so I could see the inside of a vagina or a throat
...on the tip of my right index finger...
Oh, come on, just think of the fun you could have.he he he
I am not sure I would like to have one.
to freak people out i'd put it on my forehead,but i'd also like one in the back of my head,
Well I have got 2 that don't work already. I am blind, so I only want one if it works. In the middle of the other two will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment