Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Im sick, should i got 2 school?

i have been out since tuesday. i went 2 da doctors, and he gave me some medicine, but i still have a fever, curently its 99.3. should i go to school? 2morow, i have a social studies test, not to mention a science test I have to make up. i dont know what to do. part of me wants to stay home because A. im still sick and B i have 2 tests im not really ready for. But, then again, i've been home for 3 days, and my fever is almost gone.
WHAT SHOULD I DO???Im sick, should i got 2 school?
most schools want you to stay home for 24 hours after the fever has broken so...i wouldnt go tomorrow you're still contagious
no, you could get other people sick too and tha'ts not good.
DOUBLE NOOOOOOOOOOO! You need to stay at home and party like a rock star.The fever may be gone but,FREE DAY without school.Can I get a whoop whoop!
don't go tommorow
YOUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO MISS CLASS MATERIALS AND FAIL
You should go to school, you can't form a question. What is "got" to school really mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment