Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm 13 and I'm 5'4". How tall can I be when I grow up?

I play basketball. My Dad is 5'7" and mom is 5'5", but my grandfather is 6'4"!I'm 13 and I'm 5'4". How tall can I be when I grow up?
Well if you are 13 and already 5'4" there is a good chance you will be tall. Expecially since you probably haven't even hit your growth spurt yet. No one can say for sure, since we can't see into the future, but I would guess that you will be between 5'9" and 6'2".
there is a good posibility u can be very tall when u grow up like mabey taller than ur grandpa like 6'7
It is hard to predict. But If you play basket ball, there is a high chance that you will grow to be a tall person.
5 ft 8.5 inches
you will be above 6ft for sure
You are very fortunate...Usually a good indicator is to look at your extended family on both sides, and genes have been known to extend for up to seven generations !You mentioned you play basketball, well you need the height...regardless of what you do with your future, height is just height, look at it as a gift from the Universe..you'll be the one they remember...
we can't really say for sure. but if you are 13 and 5'4" already, chances are you'd be taller than your parents. if you really want to grow taller, drink a vitamin supplement like cherifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment