Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Im having appendicitis (probably).?

I'm having pain in my right lower hip (i am constipated for 3 days), the doctor said it might be appendicitis and told me that it can go away by itself in most cases. He told me to wait for 1-2 days and report back to him to decide to get surgery or not. its been a day now and the pain lowers a bit.
Is this true? it can go away by itself?Im having appendicitis (probably).?
I don't know if it can go away, but I do know it can become infected and burst, jeopardizing your life. I'd return to the doctor right away, as he said to wait 1-2 days, and you have.
A doctor can tell with a simple blood test. If you have the symptoms you describe, I would hire another doctor. Nothing you mention has anything to do with the appendix. I would not return to him......Sounds like you have pain from being constipated to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment