Saturday, October 23, 2010

If you were told you were going to be blind in 6 months, how would you handle it?

If you were told you were going to be blind in 6 months, how would you handle it?
not well, though that could be in my future since my mom is due to go blind before she's 60, and she's already legally blind. i rely so much on sight and i relish so much in beautiful things, nature, cities, people, everything.. i'd definately have out at a charge card and see everything i've ever wanted to see before i wouldn't be able to ever again. i hope this isn't happening to you and it's hypothetical though :\
Hopefully this is just hypothetical, cuz I would probably kill myself AFTER I went blind. But before I went blind, I would go everywhere that I ever dreamed about going and see everything that I ever wanted to see, cuz I would know that was my last chance to see.
learn to live life in it;s fullness

  • cope with a cheating
  • advice on raising children
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment