Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm 5'11'' and I 'm 18yrs old is there a way I can increase my chances of making 6'2'' or at least 6'0''?

Dieting, exercise, good nutrition any thing you can think of.
These days I feel rather short compared to fully grown men out there. Wish I was a little taller? I wear size 10 shoes and I'm 5'11''
in height. Thanks!I'm 5'11'' and I 'm 18yrs old is there a way I can increase my chances of making 6'2'' or at least 6'0''?
5'11" is only an inch away from 6'0". What difference does an inch make?
I wish I could tell you there was some way fo you to intervene to influence your height, but there simply is not. Height is determined genetically.
The only activity I have heard of that increases height is lap swimming, and at best, you'll only gain an inch. Your ultimate height is governed mostly by your genes, and as long as you're getting good nutrition with sufficient calcium and other bone-building minerals in your diet, that's the best you can do to affect your height. You can always get lifts to wear inside your shoes if your height is that important.

No comments:

Post a Comment