Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Incet bites at night?

I have recently been getting bit at night by I don't know what. I cleaned my room and changed my sheets and blankets. The bites are red and itch. Any idea what they are or what I can do to get rid of them?Incet bites at night?
how about spider bites?there may be a sac of spider eggs and they hatched.i had that one time ouch!!!!
Probably mosquito bites. You should get insect repellant and mosquito netting. Good luck!
Maybe they are incest bites. Yuck!
bed bugs
Look for blood on your sheets or the walls near your bed. Bed bugs are on the increase and won't go away by washing the bedding. If you are the only person in the house who is affected this is going to be what it is.
Check out this we site: http://www.uky.edu/ag/entomology/entfact...

No comments:

Post a Comment