Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm 18 and 6"2 tall, should I feel awkward?

Whenever I'm walking around I see so many people shorter than me and it really feels like I stand out from the rest. Should I be feeling awkward like this or should I be feeling proud of my height?
And will I still grow any taller, since I'm 18 now?I'm 18 and 6"2 tall, should I feel awkward?
6'2" is not too tall. You may grow a little more. You should be proud of your height. It sure beats being 5 ' tall. Then, you would have a less chance of a lot of things including being a basketball player. There's not anything that you can do about it, so let it benefit you instead of hinder you. At least you're on the best side of 6 feet.
No need to feel awkward at all. People are all different, some shorter, some taller, etc. My guess is that at age 18 you're about done with your growth.
No, you shouldn't. I wish I was tall. Be proud of it, but don't pick on us short people or anything.
Probably not, but you never know.
ofcourse not,you have to be confident
A man should be taller than a woman when dating so I don't think it should matter if you grow any taller or not. A lot of men and women hanker for your height so stand tall and be proud.
dude I was 6'-4" at age 16.and I'm still 6'-4", 30 years later.
No, you shouldn't feel akward at all. My friend is 15 and he is 6'2" and still growing. Also, I know tons of people who would kill to be that tall! Your should definately be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment