Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm a 15 year old boy, and I'm 6"1 and wondering will i get taller and how much taller?

I'm a 15 year old boy, and I'm 6"1 and wondering will i get taller and how much taller?
probably and how much taller is up to your DNA, you can continue to grow in height into your 20's, if you have records of what your height was when you were three double it and it'll give you a good estimate of what your expected adult height will be. My husband was about 6'0 or 6'1 at 15 and hes 6'6 as an adult
I would guess you could grow as least a couple more inches, could be 4 or 5 or more too. A couple of factors that would contribute would be if there are other tall people in your family. Also your shoe size, at your age if you wear bigger than a 12 I'm guessing you've got a good bit of growing to do yet.
Holy crap! You could grow until you're 25 yrs old.
Wow, that is tall. You can continue growing until 20, but it is influenced mostly by your genes. Don't worry about that too much though, and put it to some good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment