Wednesday, October 20, 2010

If you had to chose between being able to walk or being able to talk, which would you pick?

If you had to chose between being able to walk or being able to talk, which would you pick?
I would pick walk because there are tons of other ways to communicate without speech and the thought of having to rely on someone or some machine to walk is not appealing to me.
definately have to be able to talk. if you dont have a voice in the world then what do you have.
walk. that is an easy choice.
Id hate to chose but I would chose being able to talk. As I am a girl and love to gossip and talk ! Plus you could still go around in a wheelchair, so its mostly all thumbs up!
Seriously I cant live without talking !
x
i would want to walk, i love to travel, i'll find other ways to communcate with the outside world
i want to be able to walk. so many problems comes with not being able to walk. u could always talk through sign language. hopefully ill never have to deal with either of them.
I'd choose the ability to talk. I could always get one of those little-old-people scooters to ride around everywhere. I'm a wordy person..I couldn't LIVE without talking!
I'd want to be able to walk...there are so many other ways to communicate. Speaking can become obsolete, but nothing can really replace walking.
talk. voice ur feelings! i feel so bad for those who cant do either. but the ones who cant talk cant even hear their own voice! so sad!
Walk for sure. As long as I could communicate with writing or other means. Look at Stephen Hawking, he can't do either, but it doesn't seem to have slowed him down much.
i would have to be able to talk!
Walk.
walk
Being able to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment