Saturday, October 23, 2010

If you've had ICL - Implantable Collamer Lens, what side effects or complications did you experience?

ICL is implanting a lens over your eyes natural lens. I'm not a candidate for Lasik, so I'm looking into ICL for vision correction.If you've had ICL - Implantable Collamer Lens, what side effects or complications did you experience?
I had the ICL procedure exacly 7 days ago, and so far everything is okay. My doctor is very meticulous, so I've had no infections, no halos nor dry eyes. My vision was normal within four days.
They've not been doing this for very long and don't know the long term side effects, I haven't had it done, but researched it a couple years ago. I think it is uncertain how bad the halos will be until its been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment