Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm only 13 and im 6'4 and both my parents are under 5ft 4in?

I'm only 13 and im 6'4 and both my parents are under 5ft 4in?
Damn, you tall! ^_^
Blame the milkman.
and your question is?
You were adopted, or just cam out of a family that some people get taller and some don't, like your grandpa, or even older people you never knew
And your question is?
I guess you are wondering why you are so tall !?!?!?!?
Everyone is genetically predisposed to be taller than their parents.
yea? its not unusual since traits might skip generations...my 13 year old brother is also the tallest in the family...so take advantage of it and start playin basketball
u so tall at ur age!
i've seen this before either your just tall or something is growing on your pituitary gland get it checked out
You may have tall ancestors, I'm 6'3' and I'm the tallest person in my (living) family, I've had great grandparents and other distant relatives that were over 6', it's just all genetics.
maybe they were malnourished as kids.
Be happy
It is because of Family Heditary. Either of your ancestors would have been taller. So I think you can easily go in to the field of Cinema, or go in to sports
and the problem with that is ....
well u probably hv hormonal problem. i mean hypersecretion of growth hormone, which makes u grow really tall. probably.
play bball

No comments:

Post a Comment