Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm coughing to the point it's uncontrollable; what can I do?

I just spent about 45min nose to permanent maker; not sniffing, outlining. I would get up and breath and cough and now that I've stopped, I can stop giving little coughs and my nose is tickling. I've tried drinking water and running water to breath in, but I'm still coughing a little bit. What can get rid of this cough? PS I have about another 3 hours of outlining to go, I want to a "cure" of this coughing before I start up again.I'm coughing to the point it's uncontrollable; what can I do?
see a doctor...you might have bronchitis.
I have that problem. I had to go to the hospital and get an inhaler.
don't get so close to the permanent markers then you won't be inhaling the fumes
Eat foods that contain a good amount of red-pepper! Seriously! Also, basil is good for the resporatory system, lol I think that's the breathing system, anyway it's good for your lungs. Just make sure that you continue to cover your mouth and say "excuse me". Take care.
Cough is caused by a number of ailments.
It can be treated by over the counter medicines
or home remedies. More information available
at http://ailments.in/cough.html

No comments:

Post a Comment