Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'll be having an exam.What drugs are good for improving memory?

I'll be taking the exam 3 months from now. What's a good vitamin/drug that's safe?I'll be having an exam.What drugs are good for improving memory?
I take it you mean supplements.
Ginko Biloba is good for memory.
Antioxidants such as berry extracts are good too.
Blueberry is the best they say. Cranberry's good too.
Believe it or not, cocoa is a powerful antioxidant and can be obtained in capsule form or dark chocolate if you prefer.
Exercise helps, especially aerobic.
The study drug.
The best drug I can think of would be called STUDYING. I think it is even FDA approved and legal.
Some say having a cup of coffee the morning of the exam or before the exam helps. Caffinee is supposed to help with memory retrieval. Maybe some soda may work too. Just make sure not to drink too much if you usually do not drink coffee have a small cup because one of those 20oz. or that starbucks double shot stuff may be too much caffinee and you could start to become nervous which could make you worse off than before.
no drugs will help remember. sleep regular schedule, study, eat healthy, study. day of exam get plenty of sleep before and eat fruit and whole wheat breakfast in morning.
I find that it helps my memory if I drink a small amount before studying. (e.g. one can of beer or one small glass of vodka)
But if you overdo this, it can easily have the adverse effect, so keep it small and in moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment