Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm mixed with Indian how can I have my blood tested to see how much Indian I am mixed with?

I'm mixed with Indian how can I have my blood tested to see how much Indian I am mixed with?
It is possibly to do genetic dna testing to trace your ancestry to some degree. If you want to find out information I would try searching using the term, "genetic genealogy". There are companies out there that are selling this service, but I am not sure on their validity. A helpful length to go to is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/genetic_gen...
no
theres no test to determine how much % of a race you are.. your blood is the same as everyone elses. The only way to trace your heritage is to look at a family tree and investigate into your ancestors.
Put a drop of your blood between a tepee and a block of flats. If the drop of blood starts rolling to the tepee, then you'll know...
U inherent 50% from ur mom and another 50% from your dad. I have neva heard someone wants to do a blood test to see how much they r of one race...No possible way. Your genes doesnt show what race are you. Race,religion,culture are things that are taught to u. Genes only determines ur colour,height,looks, hair...etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment