Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm sick from just the regular cold, but I have Fitness Testing tommorow-what should i do?

stay home to get better, then have to deal with the drop in grades and nagging parents, or go to school and pretend to be ok, keep my grades up, and wait to get better?I'm sick from just the regular cold, but I have Fitness Testing tommorow-what should i do?
If it isn't really bad,try some Tylenol Honey Flu or Theraflu.It always takes care of my symptoms very quickly.If you are feeling worse the next day,see a physician so your professor cannot drop your grade and get lots of rest.Try to drink some water and orange juice,Vitamin C will kick that cold to the curb!
stay home. you don't want to infect other people or take the chance of passing out. make your cold into something really bad complain of muscle pain and headaches and stomach aches and go into the bathroom and make gagging noises and tell people you threw up . splash water on your face and make yourself look like hell. worked for me when i wanted to get out of school.
Why not go in to see the school nurse first thing in the morning and explain your situation to her and see if she can't talk to your teacher for you.
It would be best to stay home to avoid infecting others with the cold. When you are well ask for retest.

No comments:

Post a Comment