Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm nearsighted. Which is worse?

Going about my daily activities with sunglasses or none at all.
.
I lost my primary glasses so I still have my sunglasses. They were both not a strong enough prescription but I won't have a replacement pair for probably 2-4 weeks. I can do most things without my glasses except drive safely... I really can't see much... my last script was for glasses of 3.5 in each eye.
Please help... I feel so lost!I'm nearsighted. Which is worse?
Same thing happened to me - I broke my everyday glasses which just left me with the sunnys. I wore them when I had to which was mostly outside,driving and at work or watching movies, rest of the time I did without around the house. It's not so bad, I'm sure you will manage ok.
i would go for laser eye treatment it worked great for my daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment