Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Increase of Appetite?

I'm 27yrs old tis yr.. haven been doing much activities lately but keep feeling the emptiness in my stomach.. I get hungry very easily like every 3hrs.. I dun feel the 'satisfaction' inside me even when i finish a very heavy meal and continue to stuff myself with food. I only koe that I'm overstuffed when I started to vomit.. what's wrong wif me? Been ttc for some time though...Increase of Appetite?
You're eating too fast.
Slow down, chew your food 50 times each bite, give your body time to understand that it's full.
Or you could be pregnant.
i would go an see the doctor for some test, like check your sugar levels.or instead of food drink lot of water that fuls you up
If you're real concerned my first suggestion is talk this over with your physician, but my first gut reaction is you're suffering from depression, it's a very strange disorder and strikes young adults out of what they think no where. The not much activitity makes me think depression or just plain bored and we as children were conditioned to eat to make all things better, God Bless the doting mothers. Best advice, when you think food is what you want go for a walk or do something creative...But if it's not something you can change yourself..go to a doctor..your health in long run can suffer. TC

No comments:

Post a Comment