Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm Still Alive! What should I do Today?

I tried to commit suicide last night, but I woke up this morning and I'm still here! I feel great!
What should I do?I'm Still Alive! What should I do Today?
Get down on your knees, look up to the heavens and thank your God that he gave you one more day. Did you know that each day was a gift from the Lord and when you try to commit suicide it's like you throwing that gift right back in his face. Thank God He forgave you and gave you your gift today.
Go for a walk, breath in the fresh air.. and shout it's Wonderful to be Alive!! Life is for living.. think about ways to make your life more enjoyable. Exercise releases happy endorphins and really gives you a boost... I've just taken up jogging and really feel the difference. I'm so glad you're still here mate. and really wish you all the very best :-)
Try again.
That sucks, because you weren't feeling so great yesterday you failed.
Now that you are feeling GREAT.try again for better results!
Good luck!
Let us all know if you succeed?
become a christian, and earn your place in heaven!
but never try commiting suicide again
Order your favorite meal and watch chappelle's show. laugh your head off.
remember how good it feels so you wont try again

No comments:

Post a Comment