Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Im having abdominal pain, but its more of high/middle not lower pain. can someone help me??

i was sitting at my desk and i happened to "suck in" my belly and a sharp pain all over my tummy area just came.. now it is still here but it isnt that bad, but it is still hurting. also i havent been able to use the restroom very well (number 2). i did go today but it wasnt easy for me to go and only a little happened.. i have been having the feeling that i need to use the restroom but i can not go at all. im not sure what to do. can someone help me??Im having abdominal pain, but its more of high/middle not lower pain. can someone help me??
Don't worry it's muscles pain, it happens to me all the time...and for (number 2) just take some laxative...you're a little constipated.
Best wishes and good luck
Abdominal pain is common with constipation. This could be your problem. If you try the following and your pain persists for a week or more, please see a doctor! Anyway try this: eat foods high in fiber, exercise, and DRINK LOTS OF WATER! Do not try any laxitives without your doctor's ok. If the pain worsens or you experience abdominal pain, constipation AND vomiting, go to the ER.
that's usually what I'm suffering from.but u must say where excatly u have the pain.it's probably ur intestin.let's say it's nothing serious just u r having some digestive problems.
only if the pain continues more u must check it at ur doctors
I think ,probably it may be the case of Dysmenorrhea,another reason is [pleez, i'm not sure] u r suffering from peptic ulcer,or u have eaten something wrongor any other kind of menstrual problem,pleez,consult aDoctor,b'coz i'm not a doctor,i can only advise u.

No comments:

Post a Comment