Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm 16(female). do i still have a chance of growing taller?

i'm 5'4" high currently and i want to be at least 5'8".. can someone give me tips on how can i grow taller?I'm 16(female). do i still have a chance of growing taller?
Yes, girls don't stop growing until they're 19-20. (Boys when they are 21-22).
There is nothing you can do to grow taller. You have to wait and see how tall you are at 20. Height is determined by genetics while you are still in the womb. Nothing you can do to change it. No pills, exercises, stretches, sports, foods drinks..nothing will make you grow.
yea.. girls dont stop growing untill they are like 20 or something
when I entered high school I was 5'6", and when I left, I was 5'8". You can still grow, but you can't force it. it does help to not smoke and also to generally lead a healthy lifestyle. If you don't eat right, you won't grow.
yes
If your only 16, and your an active teen, then you should grow taller, i don't know about 5'8" though. Maybe 5'6". Eat health, sleep at least 8 hours a night, and exercise regularly!
There arent any tips to growing any taller. You're probably going to stay like that forever. Guys like short girls you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment