Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm 19, roughly 5'6. Is there anything i can eat or do to get taller?

I'm 19, roughly 5'6. Is there anything i can eat or do to get taller?
The only thing you can do is artificially increase your height mechanically, meaning wearing something that enhanced your height.
no you cannot alter your genes by your calorie intake.
No. Don't worry about it.
I think your height is out of your hands. But then, you never know, you might have a growing spurt. I've seen it happen.
No. Your height is 100% determined by your genetic makeup, unless of course you, you injure your back or starve yourself in which case you may lose height.
I can tell you not to drink caffeine cause that stunts your growth.
I am afraid not. Height is determined by genetics. Not the food we eat. However, people who are malnurished at a young age can be effected physically by it.
Please don't worry about your height. It is not the do all or be all. My husband also has trouble with his perception of his height. I love him for who he is. Not his height. It doesn't bother me a bit.
you may still grow. I am 38, my daughter is 19 and she grew an inch this past year. Good Luck
You can stretch so that you dont shrink LOL
Height is heriditary, however certain clothing etc can make you look taller
Short men are cool cool
xo xo ---good luck
milk- like 5 times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment