Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Improve eyesight?

is there a possible way to make your eyesight better??Improve eyesight?
Eat carrots. Vitamin C helps your eye site. I just took a physical yesterday and the doc was like, "you have eagle eyes" :)
There are contacts that when you wear then at night, they flatten your cornea. Unfortunately, they're pretty expensive. If your eyesight isn't that bad, eye surgery is pretty useful.
Eat more veggies and don't strain your eyes looking at anything, wear shades when going outside.
Get some glasses.
There are two options you can try. these are things that I have personal experience with.
1) You can try doing eye exercises to improve your vision. I started doing eye exercises a few months ago. I created a blog where I post my progress. You can check it out at http://improvingmyeyesight.com/blog/...
2) You can opt to do laser surgery. I don't think I'll be doing this any time soon, because I'm afraid of any risks or side effects... and I appreciate my eyesight too much.
Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment